KuteMPC is a client for MPD - The Music Player Daemon. It is written using Qt-4.1.0 and should also work with newer Qt versions. KuteMPC was heavily inspired by glurp, another MPD client. The subversion repository can be found here: KuteMPC repository.
- Florian Lueke <florian AT schleifi.com>
The TODO file itself:
- Less bugs than glurp has!
- Keyboard shortcuts everywhere!
- Drag and Drop support from database window and external apps onto the playlist.
- Despite the name it doesn't depend on KDE (mainly because KDE still uses Qt3).
* Search feature for DatabaseDialog
* Test and improve notification window
* Test and improve playlist drag and drop
* MPD authentication support
* Find as you type for the Playlist
* Reconnect after connection_* settings changed (ask?)
* Message buffer for Statusbar and "View Log" Button
* Keyboard Shortcuts in DatabaseDialog don't work (eventFilter)
Generated on Fri Mar 24 16:28:13 2006 for KuteMPC by